Tuesday, April 8, 2008

On THE BOOB TUBE: The Hills


Ok OK I can't hide the truth any longer, I am a black girl and yes I watch 'The Hills'. C'mon don't act like the rest of you don't. And if you don't, well, you should. I mean there are worse things to watch on T.V.-have you seen 'Flavor of Love Season 3'? That show will rot your brain. Besides this show is like 'Sex and The City' only with young girls who are actually pretty (not just pretending they are). And since that movie doesn't come out for at least 6 more weeks 'The Hills' will have to tide you over. The new season started about three weeks ago and has been chock full of fashion, gossip, and mindless drama. Will Lauren and Brody hook up again? Will Heidi be able to mend her relationship with Spencer? Will Audrina follow Heidi's lead and buy a pair of lips? Don't care about the answer to any of these questions, then you my friend can not honestly call yourself a proud African-American. Good day and good night.

No comments: