Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I WANNA BE LIKE YOU WHEN I GROW UP


I know I am late, this happened like two weeks ago, but I can't pass up the opportunity to talk about this. Bill Cosby was on the Oprah Winfrey show on an episode people are referring to as "airing out our dirty laundry". I've only read some excerpts from this show, but I don't know why people are saying Bill aired out our business. In order to "air out" our business it has to be under wraps to begin with. Wake up black folk, it aint no secret- everyone knows you'd rather buy some new rims for your benz instead of paying for a tutor for your child who reads two levels below their actual grade level! Ok OK, that was harsh, I take it back, but you know who you are. Don't hate Bill and Oprah, they're already wealthy and educated. Like Michael Jackson said maybe it's time we all take a look at that man in the mirror. Heeheehee.

No comments: