Tuesday, October 30, 2007

ON THE BOOB TUBE

Is it me or has television been really wack these days? "I Love New York" is played out, same gay guys, same big weaves. "Kimora Lee Simmons Life in the Fast Lane" seems like the same four episodes on a loop. Luckily I have two shows to recommend.

"The Game" comes on the CW on Monday nights at 9:30pm. It's basically about a young black couple and the ups and downs of their relationship. The lead character is Melanie, a med student who is torn between academia and her boyfriend Derwin's flashy pro-football lifestyle. For a sitcom its cute, fresh, and often very funny. Watch this with your boo boo to get a real good "discussion" going.




"Keyshia Cole The Way It Is" has it season premiere tonight at 10:30am on BET. First Mario now you Keyshia? Is everyone's mama on crack? I guess that explains why I can't sing a lick, cause my mom worked a 9 to 5 sober. Needless to say I will be tuned in tonight to see if Keyshia too will force her jailbird mom into rehab...you couldn't ask for a better storyline.


No comments: