Tuesday, September 11, 2007

He Could Get it! VMAs Edition

I know if you're anything like me you really don't care about the wack-ass, corny-ass VMAs, especially when you got bills to pay. Still there were some fine looking Negros out that night and I just have to comment on it.

#1 Stunna goes to my boo boo Common, Now I have had the pleasure of being in Common's presence a few times (no I'm not stalking him anymore) and I can testify the dude really does look this good in real life, maybe even a little better. Scary huh? Men just shouldn't be so fine, I think its a sin.








#2 Lovah Lovah Ludacris was there getting his grown and sexy on. I must admit this outfit looks a little Dr.Huxtable to me, but he is still workin it. He could be my fantasy any day!




******************************************************************************************************************************

#3 Is this who I think it is? Gorillas in the Mist Curtis? Wow, look at what he can do when he stops pretending to be hard! The outfit leave a little to be desired but its nice to see you outside of a fitted for once-kudos Curtis! But I still think you're gay.

No comments: