Saturday, September 8, 2007

ON THE BOOB TUBE


What would happen if Cruella Daville and a bi-polar drag queen had a baby? Well if you want to find out watch "Life in the Fab Lane". New episodes of "Life in the Fab Lane" come on Sundays at 8pm on the STYLE network. This week my favorite glamour girl Kimora Lee Simmons shops for a dress, and tries to get on the cover of a magazine again (can someone please tell her those days are over). Kimora does all this in her unique schizophrenic/fabulous style. Don't get me wrong I love KLS just as much as every one else but sometimes she makes me wonder. Did you see the episode where she was being interviewed in France? She was all over the place-talk about going off on a tangent! It was almost like she was having a conversation with herself-does anyone else sense a little multiple personality syndrome here? Oh well, she's still a banger. She's smart and sexy, and I know we will all be tuned in to her show. I guess what they say is true, the prettiest ones are usually crazy...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kimora is a spoiled brat who could have never made it on her own. She owes her success to her ex-husband, Russ Simmons.